Eczema is an auto-immune disease where the body refuses to function as it should.
Although the eczema rash has been around for thousands of years, we still know far too little about it. Research is just beginning. It has shown that changes in lifestyle habits can have a tremendously beneficial effect of eczema.
This video course will discuss exactly what eczema is and how it can be treated to reduce the symptoms. It’s not a disease, and there is nocure. But the symptoms of itch and inflammation can be contained.
- What is Eczema
- The Eczema Itch
- Eczema and Your Emotions
- Eczema and Meditation
- Eczema and Skin Hydration
- Home Remedies if You Have Eczema
- Coping with Eczema Every Day
- Allergy-Proof Your Home
- Eczema and Children
Eczema is a skin condition where patches of skin become itchy, red, inflamed, cracked, rough, and sometimes blisters may occur.
Living with this skin condition can be a challenge. That’s because people who suffer from eczema is like living in hell – with unbearable itch and pain. Often times, they are even embarrassed to be out in public because of their skin condition.
“Eczema Fix” is your ultimate guide on everything you need to know about handling & controlling this skin condition. While eczema is not a disease — and there is no immediate cure for it… You can get rid of the unbearable itch and inflammation of the skin with the strategies revealed in this guide.
Here is what you will learn:
- How to diagnose symptoms of eczema other than looking for rashes
- Understanding the 5 common types of eczema & how to manage it
- Mind control tricks that you can use to eliminate the irritating eczema itch
- How a simple low-impact sweat exercise can help you control eczema
- How to use the “daydreaming” tactic to control eczema
- A meditation practice you can do in just 15 minutes to relieve itchy skin
- One simple trick that will give you instant relief when a major flareup happens
- Why you want to stay away from drinking alcohol, coffee, energy drinks when you suffer from this skin condition
- Overwhelmed with too many eczema products in the market? When in doubt, just use these two creams
- 7 natural home remedies for instant itch & rashes relief
- 8 life hacks to lead a normal life for people with eczema
- Make your home allergy-proof by getting rid of these 18 things inside your house
- Parenting tips: How to manage children with eczema
- 7 food that triggers allergies & eczema symptoms
|Certificate of Participation (free)|
|Course Eczema Fix||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.