Maybe part of the reason that meditation is making such a drastic comeback, is that there has never been a time that we’ve needed it more.
Most of us are worked to the point of exhaustion: burned out and dried up. Meditation is the perfect cure for that: it helps us to find calm in the storm, and to see perspective when we’re caught up in petty concerns.
Within days, meditation can help you to feel more like your old self – more on top of things, and less stressed.
You’ll be able to treat meditation as a mental state that you can visit any time. Any time you need a break, or some perspective.
With this video course you will learn how to begin with meditation and reduce your stress.
- 3 Powerful Breathing Techniques to Improve Your Mindset
- 3 Types of Meditation That Anyone Can Start Easily
- 4 Ways Keeping a Journal Will Make Your Life Easier
- 4 Ways to Feel Calmer Instantly
- 4 Ways to Get Started With Meditation Today
- 5 Reasons to Try Mindfulness Meditation Right Now
- 5 Ways That Stress is Destroying Your Health and Happiness
- How to Conquer Social Anxiety With Mindfulness and CBT
- How to Feel Calmer Anywhere
- How to Use Mindfulness to Get to Sleep More Quickly
Meditation can completely change your life.
While countless products, remedies, hacks, and lifestyle changes all promise to hold the ‘answer’, only meditation really comes close to actually delivering on that promise.
Meditation is the only method that focuses on helping you to improve yourself.
Studies show us that meditation can help to increase alpha and theta brainwaves to help induce states of calm.
It can improve symptoms of anxiety and depression, and it can thicken grey matter in the prefrontal cortex to boost focus and creativity.
This is just scratching the surface of what meditation can do for you when used correctly.
This ebook will guide you on how to begin with meditation and live a simpler, more fulfilling life.
- The different types of mediation and how they differ
- How to choose the right kind for you
- What all meditation has in common
- The powerful benefits of meditation
- Simple steps to get started
- The role of mindfulness
- How to use mindfulness to overcome anxiety
- How to improve your lifestyle and mindset to drive anxiety away
|The Calm Mind|
|The Calm Mind||02:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.